We build amazing products
We are growing and we're looking for talented people who can help us make software better.
Why come and work for us?
aTalent is a leading provider of SaaS talent management, recruitment and learning solutions. 1,500 of the biggest and best brands in the world work with us in over 70 countries. With our unique and highly adaptable software portfolio, our customers are well prepared to capitalize on the fast evolution of new technologies and disruptive business conditions, while meeting all business needs locally and globally.
We work in small, focused teams that are agile, efficient and focused on customer success. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, structure is limited and innovation is expected. Headquartered in Shanghai, aTalent has satellite offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. We’re growing rapidly and expanding into Beijing and Guangzhou in 2018.
We’re always on the lookout for talent, but especially hackers, coders and designers that want to disrupt human resources technology!
Benefits and perks
We invest in your career because the better you are, the better we all are. We encourage you to identify your training goals. Then we help you exceed them. Your path may include on-the-job training, trainee programs or coaching from managers. The question isn’t how you develop. It’s who will you become?
We’re a tech company, so you will, of course, be working on the latest hardware and software. We upgrade your computer every two years and we donate old computers to charity. We have social impact program to equip students in underserved communities with the training, tools and peer networks that will jumpstart their success.
No matter where you work at aTalent, we offer paid time off and holidays so you can get away and do what you enjoy most. On top of that, most locations close down for at least a week every year so that everyone has the chance to unplug, relax and recharge!
We offer our thirsty workers unlimited beer on tap for free. Beer in the morning, not your thing? We also have soda, tea, and coffee. Every new client is of course celebrated with a bottle of champagne and nice team dinner!
Our total rewards program includes competitive base pay and benefits, and the chance to earn an annual bonus based on performance. It also includes recognition for your contributions and potential participation in long-term incentives like shares in aTalent. Other benefits vary from country to country, but in general, you can expect a broad range of benefits including subsidized health insurance, retirement programs and paid time off.
We want aTalent employees to think like owners, and awarding equity provides an ownership opportunity to employees. Therefore, eligible employees receive Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) from aTalent as part of our global compensation model. All aTalent employees participate directly in the success of the entire company.
Work at aTalent
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Web Application Developer
- Work with team members to drive development work during the full application life cycle.
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, defect fix, production support, etc.
- Leverage Agile methodology to deliver iteratively and continuous deployment.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Good written/spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Work actively, be responsible, and be a good team player.
Senior Sales Manager
- Accountable for aggressively leading commercial growth and achieving sales targets.
- Generate and maintain sales project winning strategy based on aTalent value proposition.
- Consistent client engagement and cooperates with the Customer Success teams to drive customer intimacy with all key decision makers and influencer.Aligns with other sales teams to ensure proper coverage of all projects stakeholders.
- Acts with absolute integrity and full adherence to the ethics and compliance rules.
Blockchain Software Engineer
- Work with the Engineering team to develop core functionalities of aTalent blockchain infrastructure.
- Work closely with our business analysts and product managers to design and implement new functionality.
- Ensure alignment of application architecture with the business objectives of the team.
- Manage all aspects of product supporting infrastructure technology: systems and services monitoring, systems management, end-to-end automation of storage, data center, network, and capacity management.
- Engage with internal and external partners to identify emerging trends in decentralized technology, automation, operations and security and help align to business needs.
aTalent has offices in Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. We also have employees working remotely
in cities across the region.